B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration)
BBA is not to be seen only as a first ladder to MBA. Rather, it is a first foray to some enriching on-job experience prior to MBA or higher business studies. The best of B-Schools all over the world value experience and so does employers.
At ISHM, the BBA students are encouraged to cultivate a variety of skills that have to do with the world of business. The course is designed to allow students to enter any sector of their choice in the following ways:
- Special tutorial sessions are conducted to help with subjects such as Mathematics and Statistics.
- Special attention is given to areas such as soft skill development and spoken English.
- Appreciation of foreign languages, such as French, are also part of the course.
- Entrepreneurship studies and foreign exchange programs open up various avenues for the students of this course.
Facilities and Training:
Scope & Career Opportunities
- Marketing –Sales & Customer Relationship, Marketing and Sales, Banking & Non-Banking financial sectors, Retail and Real Estate.
- Logistics & Supply Chain—Operations in IT enabled services, retail units like multiplexes, stores etc.
- Financial Management—Administration of Earnings, Cash management, management accounting, cost accounting, Taxation.
- Personnel Management—HR, Public Relations,Training,Recruitment,Personnel records and research.
- Students after graduating with BBA can pursue MBA/PGDM from ISHM Business School.