STUDY ABROAD | TWINNING DEGREE : B.B.A + GDAHM
DURATION: 3YEARS (2.5 Years in India + FInal Semester in Thailand/MALAYSIA) ELIGIBILITY: 12th Pass
- B.B.A IN HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN AIRLINE & HOTEL MANAGEMENT
The degree offered from UGC recognised University & accepted by other International body and University is designed to transform the student's life. BBA is not to be seen only as a first ladder to MBA.
This course is meant for the people who like to care in the service and hospitality industry. Many young people opt for cabin crew / Hotelier as a full fledged career prospect because of the high salaries, exciting experience of flying and interacting with different kinds of people on board and visiting several countries. With two different industry placement experiences and most of the hotel operations and control subjects completed, students turn their attention to management subjects. As well as the core business disciplines, students explore areas beyond the traditional business degree
UNIQUE JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
Bar-Tending - As per the current market scenario, there has been a sudden rise and need for good and experienced bartenders in the hospitality industry nowadays. “Mix-o-logists” as they are termed today are in serious demand. Simply pouring out your poison onto a glass or tumbler are a thing of a past. They have made way to “Flaming Lamborghini”, “Cosmopolitans”, “Long Island Ice Teas” and many more. Also with the advent of modernisation and equipment bartenders can never experience a “Dull” day at work.
Chef - Looking at the current popular trend in the market some celebrity Chefs are in no way less popular than most Hollywood or Bollywood actors/actresses. Cooking has truly become an ART these days and the requirement has become all the more challenging and difficult. Fusion cooking, new cuisines and Molecular gastronomy are a small part in the various experimentations that are in vogue today.
Cruise Liners - Looking for travel jobs and adventures? Searching for employment on board cruise ships? You have come to the right place. Cruise ship jobs enable you to travel the world and get paid for it. Spend your winters in the Caribbean and your summers in Alaska or travel to remote and exotic ports in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America and all over the world aboard a luxury cruise ship. Cruise ships offer a vast scope of employment opportunities from
Marketing – Sales & Customer Relationship, Marketing and Sales, Banking & Non-Banking financial sectors, Retail and Real Estate.
Logistics & Supply Chain —Operations in IT-enabled services, retail units like multiplexes, stores
Facilities and Training:
- Nationally &Internationally Approved program with dual benefits
- International Hospitality Orientation at Malaysia / Thailand on Final year/semester
- Paid Internship in MNC’s & 5 Star Hotels in India
- Exclusive Professional Hotelier Program at World renown 5* Hotels & Convention Centre
- Optional Technical Training in Live Aircraft in India
- The industrial visit from the 1st year with project orientation in MNC’s
- Special culinary classes
- 6 Months Industrial Training in 5 Star and 5 Star Deluxe hotel in India
- Optional Wine Education Tour
- International Language Classes
- 100% Domestic &International Placements assistance
- Visa assistance during JOB & OJT’s