B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration) with Entrepreneurship
B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration)
Admission offered under our partner IAER (A unit of DUC)
In DUC, the BBA is not to be seen only as a first ladder to MBA. Rather, it is a first foray to some enriching on-job experience prior to MBA or higher business studies. The best of B-Schools all over the world value experience and so does employers.
BBA students are encouraged to cultivate a variety of skills that have to do with the world of business. The course is designed to allow students to enter any sector of their choice in the following ways:
- Special tutorial sessions are conducted to help with subjects such as Mathematics and Statistics.
- Special attention is given to areas such as soft skill development and spoken English.
- Appreciation of foreign languages, such as French, are also part of the course.
- Entrepreneurship studies and foreign exchange programs open up various avenues for the students of this course.
For more details contact us :
Call or WhatsApp : +91 9007070004 / 7303157001
Facilities and Training:
Scope & Career Opportunities
- Marketing –Sales & Customer Relationship, Marketing and Sales, Banking & Non-Banking financial sectors, Retail and Real Estate.
- Logistics & Supply Chain—Operations in IT enabled services, retail units like multiplexes, stores etc.
- Financial Management—Administration of Earnings, Cash management, management accounting, cost accounting, Taxation.
- Personnel Management—HR, Public Relations,Training,Recruitment,Personnel records and research.
- Students after graduating with BBA can pursue MBA/PGDM from ISHM Business School.