Dual Graduate Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Management + BTS
DURATION : 3YEARS
The degree offered from UGC recognised University & accepted by other International body and University is designed to trans-form the students life. This course is meant for the people who like to care in the Air and hospitality industry. Many young people opt for cabin crew / Hotelier as a full fledged career prospect because of the high salaries, exciting experience of flying and interacting with different kinds of people on board and visiting several countries. With two different industry placement experiences and most of the hotel operations and control subjects completed, students turn their attention to management subjects. As well as the core business disciplines, students explore areas beyond the traditional business degree.
Hospitality industry in Indian Market
The government seems to be pushing ahead with its plan to open up the aviation sector. Sources informed that the finance ministry has given its nod for foreign airlines to buy up to 26% stake in Indian carriers foreign airlines are allowed to buy 26%,then they would have to do another mandatory open offer of 26% that will take their total stake to 52%, whereas the sectoral cap in aviation is only 51%,which will be breached.
The takeover code will be tweaked to say that the mandatory opening offer size will have to be inline with the sectoral cap for aviation sector in specific, which means it will have to be within 49%.
Things to know ?
- Hospitality Industry is directly proportionate to the tourism Industry.
- More than 5 million annual tourists arrive in our country and around 562 million domestic tourists we have per year.
- It is expected to generate around US $ 275 billion by next 10 years.
- This Industry contributes 8.78% of total employment in our country.
Facilities and Training:
- Summer Internship in MNC's & 5 Star Hotel in India
- Exclusive Professional Hotelier Program at World renown 5* Hotels & Convention Centre
- International Hospitality Orientation at Thailand on Final year
- Optional Technical Training in Live Aircraft in India
- Industrial visit from 1st year with project orientation in MNC’s
- Special culinary arts classes
- 6 Months Industrial Training in 5 Star and 5 Star Deluxe hotel in India
- Convocation tours on Hospitality sectors
- Optional Airline / Cruise orientation in SEP module
- International Language Classes
- 100% Domestic & Internation Placement assistance
- Visa assistance