OBJECTIVE : Cabin Crew, Flight Attendant, Airhostess
DURATION: 1 YEAR
Are you bored of nine-to-five? Want something different? Want a career that will take you places? Then a career as Cabin Crew could be for you! New friends, fun, amazing opportunities and real job satisfaction await.
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of one of the most glamorous yet challenging profession in the world today. Travelling to exotic destinations, meeting exciting people and handling challenging situations are an integral part of the Airlines service industry.
DIPLOMA IN AIRLINES & HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
These diploma courses are based on the core areas of Airlines & HOSPITALITY operations. It is open to 10th / 12th pass students of +2 system who must have studied English language as one of the subjects. The Course duration is for 1 Year followed by On Job Training in India, Malaysia or other Countries. Currently the courses are offered under annual examination system comprising of term end examinations at end of the year. Institutes also conduct trimester examinations comprising of theory and practical.
It is an Autonomous Program and certified with ISO and other international Councils and bodies.
Facilities and Training:
- Cross Training in Airlines in Malaysia, KL
- Technical Training in Live Aircraft in India
- 3-6 Months Industrial Training at MNC's & 5 Star Hotels in India
- Exclusive Professional Hotelier Program at World renown 5* Hotels & Convention Centre
- Special Classes on Cruise & OJT in Malaysia
- Learn & Work in Malaysia as OT
- Special culinary arts classes
- Language classes on English
- 100% Domestic &International Placements assistance
- Visa assistance